At GIE Dental Lab, we are always pleased to hear from talented individuals who are interested in joining our team. If you are interested in becoming part of the GIE Dental Lab team, check out our job descriptions and application process below.
If you have a resume, you may submit to us in one of the following ways:
GIE Dental Laboratories, Inc.
Attn: Human Resource Dept.
Dental Laboratory Sales Representative (phone link)
Our growing, quality Dental Laboratory has an opportunity for a talented Sales Representative to grow with us
The sales representative position is focused on generating new business opportunities within the local market while managing the inbound lead flow. We're looking for a seasoned energetic sales representative who will both generate new sales as well as manage existing customer/partner relationships.
• Develop solid business relationships with new or existing customers.
• Make outbound calls to prospects & visit dental offices.
• Must be able to develop a list of prospects and utilize selling skills in order to generate new business and cultivate sales growth amongst these new customers.
• Must maintain product & dental lab knowledge.
• 3-5 years strong track record in sales.
• Experience in dental field is a must! Dental lab preferred!
• Must have prior dentist contacts.
• Individual should be comfortable selling over the phone and in the field.
• Ability to quickly qualify potential customers & proven ability to follow through and close deals.
• Strong telephone & presentations skills.
• Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication, management and organizational skills.
• Self-motivated and comfortable with minimum supervision.
• Must have a valid driver's license (background check will be preformed).
• Must not be contractually precluded from entering into an agreement that will violate any other contract or arrangement you may have with another company, entity or individual.
Upon receiving your resume, we will contact you if we feel you might be a good fit. Thank you for your interest in joining the GIE team!
Dental Laboratory Technician - Full-Arch & Anterior
Our growing dental laboratory has an opening for an experienced full-arch or anterior, crown and bridge implant, wax up and finish technician to our ceramics department. Candidate must have a steady hand, be hardworking, and focused.
This position can be part-time or full-time.
Dental Laboratory Technician - Removable & Hybrid
Our growing dental laboratory has an opening for an experienced dental lab technician with 5 years experience in removables and hybrids from start to finish.
The ideal candidate must also be a team player and be positive, friendly, enthusiastic, dependable and hard-working.