TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Services and Dental Prosthetic Cases provided by GIE Dental Lab are subject to terms and conditions as set forth in the following:
At GIE Dental Lab we are so convinced that you will be satisfied with our restorations and services that we offer a ten-day full credit or money back warranty. If upon initial inspection our restoration fails to meet your full expectations, return it to us with a complete explanation of the problem within 10 days of delivery for a remake or credit towards your account.
We further warrant that our restorations will be free from errors in workmanship to the extent that we will repair or replace (at our discretion) any product that fails because of errors in workmanship during a five-year period from delivery. When direct fault cannot be determined during the five-year period, the following no fault repair or replacement policy will be followed:
- 1. Defect within one (1) year, 100% repair / replacement by GIE Dental Lab.
2. Defect within two (2) years, 50% repair / replacement by GIE Dental Lab.
3. Defect within three (3) years, 30% repair / replacement by GIE Dental Lab.
4. Defect within four (4) years, 10% repair / replacement by GIE Dental Lab.
The purchaser shall be responsible for payment of the percentage repair and replacement cost not covered by GIE Dental Laboratory. Such costs shall be computed as of the time of the repair and replacement and not the time of sale.
Dentist has the right to inspect Case(s) prior to acceptance provided that notice of non-acceptance or non-conformance of the Case(s) shall be communicated to Laboratory within a reasonable time (not to exceed 10 business days) after receipt by Dentist.
Laboratory shall be given the opportunity to correct the defect or to replace the Case(s) (at Laboratory’s sole discretion) with a conforming Case(s), within a reasonable time and at the Laboratory cost *(restrictions apply).
Where Dentist requests re-manufacture or repair of the Case(s), Dentist shall resubmit all originals to Laboratory including but not limited to original impressions, models and restoration(s).
Limited to 4 units.
- Cases required within 7 In-Lab days are subject to additional $30.00 per unit rush surcharge.
- Cases required within 5 In-Lab days are subject to additional $50.00 per unit rush surcharge.
GIE Dental Laboratory does not rush CAD/CAM or Implant restorations. Rush surcharge is subject to change without notice during the holidays.
At Nakanishi, we are always available to handle inquiries regarding your account in a timely and professional manner. Feel free to call our office so we can provide you with further explanations on any of our payment programs. Pay by the 10th of the month to be eligible for valuable GIE Lab Rewards Credit.
- Each case is invoiced: A monthly statement is also mailed to your office. Full payment is required within 30 days. A service charge will be computed at a monthly periodic rate of 2.0% or 24% per annum on all past due balances.
- We accept MasterCard®, Visa® or American Express®: If you would like to use a credit card for ongoing payments, we can automatically debit your credit card on the first day of the month for the previous month’s charges.
- C.O.D: We will process your cases complete and ship/deliver to you C.O.D.