2 Dental Experts 2 Comprehensive Dental Presentations 3 CE Credits 1 Evening
Experience two comprehensive presentations about Today’s Challenges in Implant Dentistry from top clinicians.
Dr. Joel Henriod, DDS, MHS
Revolution: Shifting to Contemporary Periodontics
Dr. Tony Daher, D.D.S., M.SEd., FACP
Predictable Provisional Crowns for Successful Final Fixed Restorations in the Esthetic Zone
The presentation will focus on how to make provisional crowns before and after placement of dental implants. Many practical and clinical tips will be described and demonstrated on how to make a provisional implant crown depending on the clinical situation.
You Will Learn:
• How to evaluate the extraction site in the esthetic zone.
• Fixed vs. removable provisional. Indications & limitations.
• When to do immediate vs. delayed provisional restorations.
Registration & Dinner: 600p – 645p
Introduction from GIE: 645p – 700p
Presentation: 700p – 800p
Break: 800p – 810p
Presentation: 810p – 910p
Collaborative Wrap Up/Q&A: 910p – 945p
Brookside Golf Club
Arroyo Room & Foyer
1133 Rosemont Ave.
Pasadena, CA 91103
3 Ways to Register:
1. Fax the Registration Form to 818-240-3503
2. Mail the Form to GIE Dental Lab 520 East Broadway, Suite 403 Glendale, Ca 91101
3. Call 818-551-9092
Click Here to Download the Registration Form